Extreme temperature Flexbar Rocksett
High temperature Rocksett is an all-purpose ceramic adhesive cement that is ideal for installing muzzle devices and suppressor mounts.
- Extreme temperature resistance (-350°F to 2015°F) makes Rocksett ideal for use on threaded muzzle attachments (muzzle brakes, flash hiders, & suppressor mounts)
- Acts as a thread locker and damping material to stop device from vibrating loose
- Non-toxic, odorless, and non-flammable
- Withstands oils, fluids, acids, and alkalis
- Long shelf life
- All thread surfaces must be dry and free from debris, grease and oils. Apply 2-3 drops at thread start on either component and assemble to required torque spec. Allow 12 hours to fully cure.