EXPORT CONTROL ACKNOWLEDGMENT
1. Customer certifies that he/she/it is purchasing these products for his/her/its own personal use, unless the customer is a licensed dealer in such products and is purchasing for resale in the same country to which the products are shipped.
2. Customer Certifies that he/she/it is permitted to purchase, possess and in the case of a Canadian order, import all products included in this order and that he/she/it holds all necessary licenses in customer’s country that are applicable to any product included in this order. If an import permit is required, customer has a valid import permit and will present it to the appropriate authorities in customer’s country if required.
3. Customer certifies that he/she/it is either a US Citizen or a Canadian National or a Canadian dual citizen and does not hold citizenship in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Russian Federation, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, or Zimbabwe.
4. Customer understands that one or more items in this order may constitute “defense articles” under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These items are controlled by the U.S. government and, if these items are being shipped to a destination outside the United States, are authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. Items shipped to a destination outside the United States may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Our customer satisfaction is very important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product, return it in its original condition within 90 days of receipt of merchandise and we will replace it or refund your money.
PRECISION ARMAMENT FULL LIFETIME GUARANTEE
If any Precision Armament product is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, Precision Armament will at its option and without charge, either repair or replace this product, even if you are not the original owner. No time limits apply. No warranty card is required. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, rust or corrosion, damage resulting in whole or in part from improper or careless handling, unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications, improper installation, misuse, or abuse.
PRECISION ARMAMENT DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MALFUNCTIONS, PHYSICAL INJURIES, OR PROPERTY DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN WHOLE, OR IN PART, FROM CRIMINAL, NEGLIGENT, OR IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR FROM MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS THERETO. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRECISION ARMAMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PURCHASE, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRECISION ARMAMENT PRODUCT
For repair or replacement contact Customer Service at 800-724-3802 (toll free) and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Then package the unit carefully with a detailed description of the problem, and return (no CODs please) to:
Repairs Department, RMA#
4110 Niles Hill Road
Wellsville, NY 14895
Before returning any product, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from a customer service representative.
Toll Free: 800-724-3802
Outside U.S.: 585-593-4975
TERMS OF SALE
1. PACKAGING: We pack our products in accordance with good commercial practices and a packing list is included with the shipment.
2. SHIPPING: We ship per your requested carrier if our area is serviced by your requested carrier. If not, we will offer you options or ship the best way.
3. F.O.B. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS: F.O.B. point is our dock, Wellsville, N.Y. and title and risk of loss pass to buyer upon delivery to carrier.
4. INVOICING: Invoicing will be done the same day as shipment.
5. WARRANTIES: If any product is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, Precision Armament will at its option and without charge, either repair or replace this product, even if you are not the original owner. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, rust or corrosion, damage resulting in whole or in part from improper or careless handling, unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications, improper installation, misuse, or abuse.
6. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: We disclaim any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damages that result in whole, or in part, from criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto. In no event shall we be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any Precision Armament product.
7. CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AND PROPERTY: We treat every customer’s information as confidential with the exception of normally available information such as name, address, etc.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: We make every effort to comply with Federal, State and Local laws and regulations that apply to us.
9. APPLICABLE LAW: The fulfillment of this Order and any future Purchase Orders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York.
10. ACCEPTANCE: These are the only Terms and Conditions applicable to this and all future Purchase Orders. We look forward to serving you.
***ALL TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WILL BE UNDER THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE COMPANY***